This page is dedicated to my dear student and friend, Sergio Emilio Canizales. May you Rest in Power. Miss you always.
1. Never stop learning. Be inquisitive in life! Always think, wonder, ask questions, and sort through the crap that comes at us every day! Lessens your chances of getting fooled.
2. Be present and aware.
3. Use positive strategies when stressed and seek help where it’s needed! We can’t do it all.
4. Be optimistic. Know things are going to work out just the way they should.
5. Be tech savvy! The future is headed in the tech direction, don’t get left behind!
6. Be cool, calm and collected. Life is better when we let go and let flow. Chill! Just be.
7. READ BOOKS! Listen to pod casts. You should read at least 1 book a month. The average american reads 1 book a year. The average CEO reads 1 book a week.
8. Have patience. Be kind to others, and lend a helping hand to those in need.
9. Be you. Be your true self. “You were born to stand out.”
10. Play. Have fun in life. Play card games, chess, board games, frisbee, video games, you name it. Just.play.